I have been struggling to learn how to tweet (I can’t tell you how I shudder to use that word; my English teacher mother is rolling in her grave). Despite my whining I am truly addicted to how much information you can get on Twitter, and keep getting on an ongoing basis.
From the hundreds of tweets out there everyday relating to divorce, I have selected below my Twelve Tweets of Twistmas….
- Divorce Research 2011: Top 11 Findings Of The Year (via @huffingtonpost)
- Divorce After 50: Why It’s More Complex (via @Dad’sDivorce)
- When Your Ex Goes Overboard at Christmas (via @huffingtonpost)
- Hulk Hogan Files Defamation Suit Against Ex Linda Bollea Over Autobiography Claims (via @foxnews)
- Three Holiday Divorce Mistakes to Avoid (via @Dad’sDivorce)
6. Dating After Divorce: How To Not Use Social Media (via @huffingtonpost)
7. Do Men Really Get a Raw Deal in Divorce? (via @huffingtonpost)
8. How do Divorced Mothers Manage New Relationships? (via @huffingtonpost)
9. Communicating with your Ex (via @divorcemagazine)
10. Helping Children Survive Divorce: Why Holiday Traditions Matter (via @huffpostdivorce)
11. How to Have Happy Holidays with a Busy Blended Family (via @huffingtonpost)
And if you’ve suffered through all 11 above, you certainly deserve a laugh with number 12!
12. The Twelve Divorced Days of Christmas (via, you guessed it, @huffingtonpost)