We’ve had an exciting year here at the Divorce Law Monitor! We’ve added new contributors, expanded readership and updated our look. We’re happy to announce that in 2016 we will debuting a new mobile-friendly layout, so you’ll be able to more easily access posts on the go! Before we head into 2016, below are this year’s five most highly sought-after topics.
Most popular posts of 2015
1. Does Your Ex-Spouse Inherit Your Estate If You Unexpectedly Die?, by Lisa Cukier
2. 3 Cases That Significantly Impact Alimony Law, by Robin Lynch Nardone
3. Step 8: The Pretrial Conference – For Many the Last Step, by Nancy Van Tine
4. Parental Alienation in Divorce: The Kelly Rutherford Divorce Saga, by Andrea Dunbar
5. Child Support: The Additional Expenses You Should Be Aware Of, by Nancy Van Tine
Thank you for your support and readership throughout 2015. Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year!
Nancy & the Divorce Law Monitor Team